MD Zahid Masud
A hardworking person & good communication skills
I am a well-presented and efficient graduate with an ability to work independently in a changing and multi-tasking environment with numerous and competing deadlines. I can grasp new ideas and concepts and develop innovative and creative solutions to problems. Even under significant pressure, I possess a strong ability for performing effectively. A hardworking person with good communication skills, client relationship management, and quick learning ability. Looking forward to gaining some experience and learning more.
Current Designation: Executive
Organization: Mastermind Tours & Travels
Duration: April 2021 to Present
1. In-person clients service delivery via ticket flight sales
2. Over the phone ticket sales for both international & national flights
3. B2B stakeholder relationship management third-party flight ticket issuing dashboard management, budget negotiation with clients.
4. Determining clients' needs and suggesting suitable travel packages. Organizing travels from beginning to end, including tickets, accommodation, and transportation Ensuring the right travel documents requirements are fulfilled by clients 5. 5. 5. Creating and updating electronic records of clients.
6. Collecting deposits and balances selected airlines authority contact liaison management, covid-specific documentation support for clients’ international travels e.g. Air Suvidha portal, CCMC, etc.
7. Client query management and providing solutions on social media, e.g. Facebook page, Whatsapp, Viber, Wechat, etc. 8. 8. Guide graphic designer to design branding materials
Past Designation: Executive
Organization: The Midori by Lakeshore
Duration: April 2020 to March 2021
1. Maintain and develop relationships with clients over calls and
2 Responsible for taking or canceling orders, and obtaining
details of customer complaints
3. Render administrative support to other customer care team
members when the need arises, or as instructed.
4. Network with various departments and groups that are
involved in customer support, orders, and processing
5. Encourage and motivate team members to continue quality
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
United International University
Year: 2017- 2021
CGPA: 3.43 out of 4.00
Ordinary Level (O’ Level)
Dhaka British Council
CGPA: 2.60 out of 5, Passing Year: 2015
General Education Development (GED)
[Equivalent: Higher School Certificate]
Scored: 2390 out of 4000, Passing Year: 2017
Other users who are called MD
Customer Service profesionals
Professionales offering Admin & Customer Support services
Professionales offering Sales & Marketing services
Professionales offering Writing & Translation services
Professionals from different sectors near Dhaka North City Corporation, Dhaka
Jobs near Dhaka North City Corporation, Dhaka
Found in: beBee S2 BD - 3 days ago
iNFiNiTi HR Dhaka Full-time
Company Description · iNFiNiTi HR Company Limited (iHR), established in 2008, is the new frontier in skills development, recruitment and placement with a mission to bridge the gaps between skill sets required by employers and those of the most important renewable resource we have ...
Found in: beBee S2 BD - 3 days ago
Siemens Dhaka Full time
Business Development Professional (Distribution Systems) – Siemens Industrial Ltd., Dhaka Bangladesh We're looking for the makers of tomorrow The talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. · The incumbent would be responsibl ...
Found in: beBee S2 BD - 1 week ago
STS International School, Sun Valley Dhaka Full Time
The position · The opening of STS International School in September 2023 creates an exciting opportunity for an exceptional educational leader to become a key member of the Senior Leadership Team at a new 2 to 18 co-educational British-style international school. · In the Junior ...